Monday, May 27, 2019

Life Happens, But It's All Good

Do you ever think you have your world under control and then find out how crazy it can be? March was nuts.

We bought a house. We did it. We've been talking about it for a while and decided to go for it. And  then we found a great one we couldn't pass up. I was a bit worried about moving my world to the next town, but I really love it.  I love the space, I love the calm. Our work commute increased by about 20 minutes, but I'm ok with that.

Oh yay!  I thought I lost my post...

I did get a top pieced. It is a graduation gift for my niece.  It is currently at the quilter's.  I'm making matching pillow cases too.  I used a Moda Bake Shop pattern, "Sunset Ridge".

I also caught up on our guild color challenge, which is to use the Handy Andy pattern to make two blocks each month in a prescribed color palette. So far, it has been a challenge to use colors I 

normally don't use.    Check out https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/2019/05/design-wall-monday-may-27-2019.html and see other great possts!

No comments:

Post a Comment