Friday, November 23, 2012

Busy Black Friday and On the Needles Report

I am happy to report I have finished one of the socks for my daughter in law and started the second.  I had to find a chart to determine how long to make the foot.  She has tiny feet--size 5.  My knitting friend Shelley sent me a link for such a chart (I knew she would be able to help!). 

I have also been busy with a scarf for my daughter.  I have seen gray scarves and cowls in all the stores and catalogs.  Just have to decide if I want to finish it as a cowl or leave it long like a scarf?

Check out the other yarnings on Judy L's www.Patchworktimes.com  Maybe one day I will figure out how to correctly post to her link. 

Since I am such an early bird I did some Black Friday shopping this morning.  Stores were not that crowded, busy, but not bad.  I did find some great deals on things we needed and got a few good deals on gifts too.  Made quite a dent in my shopping list. 

Had a great afternoon power sewing--Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt first installment was released this morning.  www.quiltville.com  Halfway done with it.  Will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment