Friday, December 21, 2012

On and Off the Needles Friday

Busy week here as I have been trying to finish up some Christmas knitting.  I finished Mom's Honey Cowl and actually mailed it off in time for Christmas.  I hope she likes it.
It is long enough that she can wrap it twice around her neck if she wants. 

I knitted the heel flap on the second sock for DIL Danielle.  I should be able to finish this weekend.  The yarn is Colinette Jitterbug "Jamboree". 

I am about 70% finished with this scarf for Alyssa.  Using Stephanie McPhee's One Row Pattern in Lion Brand Amazing yarn.  I am going to knit the ends together to make it an infinity scarf when I am finished.  Hope she will like it.

Will be a busy knitting weekend at Crazy Sue's house!

Check out Judy L's www.patchworktimes.com to see what everyone else is doing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your Mom will like her cowl. It's beautiful. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete