Friday, January 11, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Oh good grief I posted this in the wrong spot.  Again!  Crazy week here.Knit night was so much fun--we had 9 knitters.  A new record for us!
Has anyone made Turkish Bed Socks by Churchmouse Yarn and Teas?  I have knitted the heel band, heel and bottom of heel.  The next step is to sew (using a needle and mattress stitch) the band to the sides of the heel.  Do I break the thread to sew?  Anyone?  I love this Schoppel yarn!

My comfort knitting project this week has been a Honey Cowl for me using Liberty Wool.  It feels so good in my hands.  Very calming.

Check out Judy L's www.patchworktimes.com to see what everyone else is up to!

1 comment:

  1. I Googled Turkish bed socks and then clicked on just Images - many pictures come up with them in progress - maybe you will find your answer there! I have never seen this pattern before. It looks like Honey Cowl is a popular project these days - everyone seems to love it! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete