Friday, March 22, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Well not much progress on the second sock.  I turned the heel and started knitting the gusset decreases and instep.  The yarn reminds me of all the azaleas that are in full bloom along the Mississippi and Alabama gulf coast. 

I am moving my sewing room to the large extra bedroom and making the smaller bedroom into a guest room.  What a mess!!!  When you take all your sewing stuff out it magically expands and will not go back into an orderly space.  Hopefully I can get the sewing room under control and paint the guest room this weekend. 

Check out Judy L's www.patchworktimes.com to see what everyone else is up to.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, that does look like an azalea color! We are light-years away from them blooming here. Good luck with the sewing room; that sounds like a big project!

    ReplyDelete