Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another UFO bites the dust--almost

I started this bag years ago when my now DIL gave me several coffee bean bags.  It was all cut out but had never been sewn together.  It has been in a pile on the chair in my sewing room for at least two years.  I think it took about an hour to sew together.  All done except for the top.  My machine does not have a free arm and I cannot seem to sew around the tops of bags well.  Will try to get a friend to let me use their machine or have them sew it.  Or, I may give it a whirl. 

It is nice to get that one off the list.  Also moved my thread rack into my new sewing room.  I am on a roll!!

Yes, I carefully sewed the top and it came out ok.  Lots of pins and I just took it a few stitches at a time.  When DS2 is out of college in two years I want to get a new machine--with a free arm!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Neat idea for Coffee bean bags!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete