Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Needles Report

Well how about starting with a finish!  These plain vanilla socks are in Ranco Multi.  Finished the second one on the girls' trip to Shreveport last weekend. 
They are just a basic K3P1 leg and I used Wise Hilda's Basic Sock heel and toe.

And some sweater progress:  I'm past the elbow of the first sleeve.  Not happy with the color change in the yarn.  I don't think you can really tell, but the sleeve doesn't have the same color gradations/heathering as the rest of the sweater.  It doesn't bother me enough to rip it out though. 

Check out Judy L's page to see what everyone else is up to.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The sweater looks fine to me and a pretty color also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your socks - that color would be perfect for me LOL! Vanilla is fine with me so long as they fit well :*) And I'm really impressed with your sweater - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete