Thursday, November 28, 2013

Decisions, Decisions!

What fabrics to use for Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery???  The fabrics on the right are the colors Bonnie chose.   I have had them together for over a month, and most were in my stash.  I think I added a couple of blue fat quarters and that was all.  I just don't know if that color palette is for me.  Primary colors.  Juvenile.  I am excited about the mystery but not about the colors.

So enter fabric stack on the left.  I think these are colors I could live with.  Luckily, I had a good selection of neutrals for the background. 

The first set of instructions will be released tomorrow.  No, I will not be waiting at 0001 hours to get started.  It can wait till I get home from work tomorrow.  Maybe ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am late to start Bonnie's mystery and am perusing everyone's color choices. You s are Definitely colours I could live with. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete