Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Needles Report--mini meltdown

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you have so much to do that you can't get your act together??  This was one of those weeks.  I've had worse, but I just want to start everything at once! 

FOCUS!!!!

So here's what it came down to:  On the left--Mom's scarf for Christmas.  She doesn't know I have a blog, so it is safe to post here.  Maybe I will tell her after Christmas.  I spent two weeks on the Chevron Scarf (IDK what the real name of the pattern is) and kept making little mistakes that would require starting over.  Again and again and again.....So I caved and pulled out the One Row Scarf Pattern.  I didn't finish the Caffe Macchiato Socks by November 30, so I just set them aside for now. 

I even did a little knitting while waiting for the Gulf Coast Half Marathon last weekend! 

So, I have decided that I really need to work on one knitting project at a time (as opposed to 6).  Maybe I will actually finish something.


2 comments:

  1. I can sure related to having too many irons in the fire. It's hard to get anything really done. While I am working on one project, I'm thinking about what I could do on another. Hope your weekend is productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stay calm this time of year! If that's the same One Row pattern I have, it's great I love that it's the same on both sides, too.

    ReplyDelete