Friday, October 31, 2014

Girls Weekend--Pack the Knitting!

Headed to Florida this weekend with my running buddies to cheer for a friend who is doing Ironman Florida.  The race is a 2.1 mile open water swim in the gulf, 112 mile bike ride and 26.2 mile run. She has trained really hard and I know she will do great.  And a road trip means pack the knitting!

Last night I wound a couple of skeins for hats and gifts, and I am ready to begin the heel flap on watermelon sock #2.  BF was a dear and helped me untangle and wind the skein my foster dog attacked.  There was only one break, so it will be fine to use--that is why there are two cakes of blue.  Also wound the Seattle Seahawks colored yarn that was hand dyed by the fabulous KnitMona.  It will be a hat for my son.  Can't wait to start on that one.

A girls weekend with my besties on the Florida coast with a lot of quality knitting time--woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment