Friday, March 11, 2016

On The Needles Friday--With Pictures This Time!

I still don't know what changed that I cannot post pictures like I had in the past.  Back to the old method!
This is the cuff of the sock for Lucy Neatby's Fiesta Feet pattern.  It is a LYS KAL.  My first cuff had some mistakes, so I knit another.  Now I am ready to graft the ends to form a circle.  Nervous about this grafting business.  I think once I dive in and figure it out, I will be good to go.

I am also working on Drachenfels in Madelinetosh Tosh Sock and Dandelion.  I LOVE this pattern!!  What a fun knit.
I really need more knitting time in my life!  It is supposed to rain all weekend, and I am looking forward to staying inside as much as possible and knitting and quilting. ;)

2 comments:

  1. fun yarns! have a great weekend
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to try Drachenfels, too, Yours is beautiful. Nice fiesta color!

    ReplyDelete