Thursday, March 17, 2016

On the Needles Friday

Busy Crazy Sue week!  Tuesday I drove over to The French Knot in Diamondhead, MS (about an hour and 15 minute drive--but so worth it) for knit night.  Whiz kid Amanda (recent college grad, just learned to knit 7 months ago) taught me to graft the ends of my Fiesta Feet sock cuff.  I had tried Sunday, but it just wasn't working for me.

I went ahead and made both cuffs, because I knew I needed to graft both at the same time when/if I was able to get it right.  And so now I am off!  Last night I finished the row of bobbles (so much fun!).  I start on something new next.  What a challenging project.


5 comments:

  1. Those are going to be socks? How fun will they be??!! I love the bobbles. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like quite a challenge, I hope the grafting is a success! I love the bobbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cuff. I wish I could learn how to make those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very fun project. Have never seen any socks that look like that! Not sure I know what grafting is.

    ReplyDelete