Friday, April 1, 2016

More Fiesta Feet Friday

I am kinda stuck on the Fiesta Feet sock.  I finished the heel flap.  It looks HUGE!  I have been knitting Fish Lips Kiss heels and this heel flap looks so long to me.  I am ready to pick up the stitches, but not sure if I understand the pattern.  I think I will just do it and see how it comes out.  Maybe I need to insert a life line first.

I am almost intimidated to start working on the next step because I'm worried I will do it wrong.  Again, I need to insert a life line.  I hate when I develop that mindset--avoid working on a project for some reason, but then I don't want to work on anything else because I think I should be working on the project I don't want to work on.  If I can't get past it this weekend I may pick up something else for a bit.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good so far I'm sure there is a youtube video out there to show you how. Thats how I learned to knit toe up socks
    have a great weekend
    Ann

    ReplyDelete