Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snowy Friday Needles Report

Wow!  I am in Gloucester, MA for a meeting this week.  We finished the main part of our meeting Wednesday--good thing!  The entire state was pretty much shut down on Thursday due to heavy snowfall.  I was able to work from my hotel room.  Tomorrow the snow will be over and hopefully the roads will be plowed so we can drive down to Boston and fly home.  This southern girl is cold!!

But--I did make some progress on Alexandra's Airplane Scarf:
I'm using Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe.  So pretty!  It will be a long tube of feathery mohair softness!  Great mindless knitting, as you just knit a long tube in the round.  I do have to pay attention that I get the yarn on the needle and don't split it up.  Not a big problem.  Just keep knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment