Friday, April 7, 2017

On the Needles in Seattle

I've been in Seattle all week for work, so I got a lot of quality knitting time in.  My yarn chicken game with my boyfriend's socks did not end well:
I was SO close!!!  I have a couple of yards of this yarn I pulled off when I was getting to the correct starting point to match the stripe when I started the second sock, so I think I'm ok.

So of course, I started a new pair of socks.  This is Paton's Kroy in Turquoise Jacquard stripe. I'm using Herminoe's Everyday sock pattern.
Ooops--sorry!!  Upside down pic!!

And....I took the ferry to Bainbridge Island to Churchmouse Yarn and Teas.  It was a beautiful afternoon and the mice are so helpful!!  I left with this:

I will tell more about this next week.  Gotta get to the airport.  I'm hoping the spring break crowds are not too crazy this early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment