Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Needle Report

I am all over the place.  I finished my first pair of Jelly Roll socks.  Fun pattern, even though I made some goofy mistakes.  I've got it figured out now.

My sweet DIL saw mine and asked for a pair.  I ordered some great yarn and knit away.  I finished one sock and thank goodness I took it over for her to try on.  It was too small! The length was fine, but I knitted a small size and it was not enough stitches.  I'm so glad I didn't knit the mate or the several pairs for her that I have planned. 
Too small

And....she said she was hoping I knitted her something "BABY" as they are trying to get pregnant.
So I am making another basic baby hat like this one:
And....I finished the Oyster Bed Cowl!!!Once I saw that I was knitting the stitch correctly, it went pretty fast.  I just need to block it.
Check out Judy L's Patchwork Times to see what everyone else  is knitting.
http://www.patchworktimes.com/

1 comment: