Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I'm Baaackkk!!!

Wow! Seems like forever since I have blogged....we had a fabulous vacation in South Dakota!!  So many things to experience--I had no idea those places existed.  Mount Rushmore, The Black Hills, The Badlands, Spearfish Canyon, Custer State Park Buffalo Roundup, and Crazy Horse Monument.  I
And bonus--I did get a lot of knitting done!
I finished Danielle's jelly roll socks. I used Knitpicks yarn.

I finished the Sockhead hat.  This is the airport action knitting shot! I didn't think I would like the hat, but it was cold and I wore it -- received several comments and my ears were warm too.

Knitting at the Custer State Park Buffalo Roundup.  Easy Lace Socks in Mississippi Storm color. I actually knit the pair in about 4 days-- a record for me!











Sorry--my editing skills suck.  The finished pair is pictured below.  The color is terrible. The first pic is the true color.

1 comment:

  1. We visited SD on our honeymoon, 27 years ago, and went to most of the places you did. It's so pretty there this time of year. I wouldn't want to be there in the winter though. Pretty hat and socks you made!

    ReplyDelete