Monday, November 13, 2017

Ready to Frame for Monday!

I have been on a "very monogamous" streak---work on one project at a time and finish! I usually like to have several projects going at once, but let me tell you the feeling of accomplishment is bwonderful!!

Saturday I sewed my quilt guild swap block (I think it's a secret, so no picture) and I finished this:
"O Holy Night" by Under the Garden Moon.  I bought the kit at The Quilted Owl new New Orleans.  I've had it a couple of years, and wanted to finish a)so we could enjoy it during the holidays and b) to get it off my work table!

We will take it to the framer this afternoon.  Check out www.smallquiltsanddollquilts.com to see what is on everyone's wall today!

2 comments:

  1. Your finish is beautiful! I think I have that pattern and now am inspired to pull it out and make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be so pretty framed and on your wall for the Christmas season. Are the figures made of felt? Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday at http://smallquiltsanddollquitls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete