Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Jake is worn out from all the activity!  Started out the new year right, with a six mile run with my running buddies.  Followed by a yoga/pilates class at the gym.  Christmas tree is down, all the decorations are in the attic.  Vacuumed.  Debating on the mopping.  I would much rather SEW!

I finished Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Part 7 yesterday and printed up the last installment this morning.  It looks more complicated than I thought it would be, but usually just working on one step at a time is the ticket. 

I was hoping to start knitting a new pair of socks, but somehow I lost a needle.  I finished Danielle's socks on Christmas Eve, and some how lost a needle between my chair in the living room and my sewing room.  I have torn the house up looking for it.  I finally gave up and called the yarn shop on Saturday and asked them to mail me another.  The shop is an hour drive from here and they were about to close.  I would have never made it.  Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. 

Ok, quick mop and then I can sew the rest of the day.  Woohoo!!  Have a happy and blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment