Friday, March 1, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Wow!  Lots of great yarn stuff today.
I started working on a pair of short socks using this Aslan Trends merino blend yarn from Tuesday Morning.  It is hard to tell in the picture, but I am working on the foot now. 
I was in Fort Worth last week and went to MadTosh Crafts.  They have a fabulous selection of Madeline Tosh yarn.  I took the plunge and bought ToshDK for the Effortless Cardigan pattern by Hannah Fettig.  I think I will try another sweater pattern before I tackle this, but I WILL finish it in time for next fall.

Check out Judy L's www.patchworktimes to see what everyone else is doing.

3 comments:

  1. Your Effortless Cardigan is going to be gorgeous in that color! I'm jealous that you got to go to the Madelinetosh store. I'd be broke if I lived anywhere near it.

    ReplyDelete