Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's not easy being green

Why am I losing all my green stuff????  Two green skeins of Lorna's Laces Sock yarn ----  where are you???  I want to knit with you!!!!

My favorite spring green crop pants --- Where are you???  I was going to wear you tomorrow!!!  Your adorable matching green sandals miss you too!!!

But on the bright side---I am assembling the rows of my son and daughter in law's anniversary quilt.  Hope to have the top done by the end of the week.  Say, that green floral square is about the same color as my missing pants....sigh.....

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I found the two skeins of yarn. The bag had fallen behind a basket on the shelf. Pants are still MIA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Your post gave me a big chuckle. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright happy colors of the anniversary quilt. Those darn pants.....I hate losing stuff that I know right where it should be. :) Good luck with finding them.

    ReplyDelete