Friday, April 12, 2013

On the Needles Friday

The Convertible Cowl Hat.  I had to frog it.  Again.  I had missed a stitch somewhere and could tell the pattern was off.  Now I think I've got it.  Row 5 and so far all is well.  It is not difficult, I just keep miscounting. 

I did finish the short pink socks and wore them yesterday.
They were loose around my ankles though and one kept slipping in my shoe.  The foot part felt good and was the correct length, maybe I need to knit more rows around the top? 

Yesterday was very stormy so when I got home from work I had red beans and rice in the crockpot and had a great night of sewing!  You know, one of those times when everything goes smoothly and you make real progress.  I was really in the zone!  Like a runner's high in my sewing room!  Hopefully I will have some quilty pics to post soon.  I really do sew.

1 comment: