Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Needles Report

Last week my sad home pc wouldn't let me use the blogger for some reason.  Maybe now I am back in business.
I am almost finished with the Simple Straight Skirt.  I have four rows of ribbing, bind off and seams up the sides.

 Last week I was on work travel and really had alot of power knitting time.  Friday night in the Charlotte airport I bound off the back side and realized I had knitted the wrong side!!  Ugh!!  The front side was knitted and the back side was purled!  It was also way too short.  I waited a day and then ripped out, added length to the front, and re-knit the back.  I used my ball winder to frog the back--very neat and quick.  I am so excited it is almost finished.  Not difficult at all, once you figure out the waistband.  I am looking forward to wearing it next week.

1 comment:

  1. No fun to frog, but that was an interesting way to do it! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete