Monday, October 20, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Busy weekend here for Crazy Sue!!  Saturday I went to the Gulf States Quilt Guild meeting in New Orleans.  Inspired by the beautiful quilts shown by Dorinda Evans, and we had some great shopping at Mes Amies and The Quilted Owl.

Sunday I finished this charity rag quilt.  It was half finished and was given to me to finish up.  Wow was it a mess.  The squares were hacked with scissors, not cut with a rotary cutter and ruler, and was not sewn well.  I did not take it apart and re-sew, but once it was finished, rag cut and washed/dried it looks ok.

I also pinned the Dresden Plates to background fabric.  I think I will hand applique these and make a table runner.  It is a group project with the Just Needles guild.


I was hoping to get more done but just ran out of weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment