Friday, January 23, 2015

On the Needles Friday

TGIF!  I have several knitting projects going at once, as usual.

I'm working the crown decreases with this Monster hat, in Noro Kureyon.  I have never used Noro before, and I am enjoying the color changes.  I keep a knitting project in my desk for conference calls and brain breaks.

Current sock in progress is also Noro.  It was half price at The French Knot in Diamondhead.  Score!  I like the colors, but I am worried about the thick and thin spots in the sock.  I hope the thin places will not break during normal wear.

Fingerless mitts for Kevin.  I have knitted the thumb, and am ready to start the fingers.  I was a little puzzled, so I stopped before I knitted myself into a hair ball.  Yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful yarn for your hat and socks. I have never seen Noro at my store. Will have to investigate, The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen moro but now I will have to get some looks wonderful what size needles for the fingerless mitts I need to make some for my guys with leftover cascade 220 yarn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. I am most interested in the fingerless gloves. I have wanted to make some but am unsure about how difficult they are. Do you make separate holes for the fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun projects! Noro has such great colors.

    ReplyDelete