Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shifting Sands Friday

Well, earlier this week I was frustrated with my progress (or lack there of) on my Camp Loopy Shifting Sands Scarf.  Just hit the halfway mark.  Project must be finished by June 30.  I whined.  I threatened to frog.  I stuffed it into the basket of things unfinished.

Then last night I was in the mood to work on it.  Took it to knit night.  Started the second skein.  Knitted when I got home.  Brought it to work for a conference call today.  There may be hope.....

Let you know next Friday if I actually finish in time.  I know you will be on the edge of your chair.  NOT!  ;)

Check out Judy L's Patchwork Times to see what everyone else is up to.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how we are suddenly motivated to work on something? Your scarf is beautiful. I love the yarn.

    ReplyDelete