Friday, December 4, 2015

On the Needles Friday

This has been such a busy week!  Work is crazy, I went to three Christmas parties, and will have baked 5 cakes for different functions.  No wonder I am wiped out.

I finished my Socks on a Plane Monday at knitting:  One of the ladies wanted me to show her how to kitchener the toe, so I had been waiting to finish with her:
I wore them the other day and they feel so good!  I used Cascade Heritage Hand Paints.  Really like the yarn.

I also started a Honey Cowl for a present.  I knitted six rows and realized it was twisted.  Frogged it.  Then the yarn fell off the ball and I had a huge hairball tangle for a couple of days.  I just got through it yesterday.  Pictures next week maybe.

It was chilly this morning so I pulled out my mitts!  Oh I love wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment