Monday, November 30, 2015

Allietare Part 1

Woo hoo!  Part 1 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, Allietare, is done!  I just need to stack those babies up and get the cutting space ready for part 2.
I did not use a constant gray, but my gray fabrics read pretty close, I think.   Check out Bonnie's blog:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2015/11/mystery-monday-link-up-allietare-part-1.html

Thank you Bonnie for making Part 1 fairly quick and easy since it was the weekend after Thanksgiving and I was SO busy!


9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! All done! Wish I was, only have 100 done so far, but I do have a few more days to sneak in some time between work shifts! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I'm just watching this year but will follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I'm curious to see what this quilt will look like, but not curious enough to join in. lol I'll watch everyone else make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous HST, the different grays will be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your variety of grays..I love lots of variety too. Looking great..keep on..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the gray scraps. I just didn't have enough of one, but the bunch of them were VERY close... close enough to basically read as a single gray. Or that's what I'm hoping for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many shades of gray -- at least 50! I find if I buy enough variety I can find several that are the same shade. You should be fine,.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may be the easiest first clue ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Bonnie is easing us in to it this year.

    ReplyDelete