Friday, April 29, 2016

Traveling Fiesta Feet

I've been on travel all week for work--you know what that means--lots of quality knitting time!

I clicked away on the Fiesta Feet socks all week.  Yesterday morning I even had time to sit out along Long Beach CA harbor and knit.  I tried to get the Queen Mary in the pic, but couldn't get it all in:
After a long day of travel (three planes--you can't get from there to here easily) I am working on the foot.  Sock #2 is going so much better than sock #1.  The pattern is much more even.  Oh well.  I am NOT re-knitting the first sock.  In fact, I have the most trouble when I need to tink and reknit.  Always makes a bit mess.

So here is where I am now, after 11+ hours of travel knitting:
I just hope I don't run out of the gray yarn.  These socks have been an extreme challenge for me.  Looking forward to finishing so I can pick up something else.

What is on your needles?

2 comments:

  1. what a view you have as you knit! Great progress on your socks, too. They are just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge or not, they look great. Hope you have enough yarn!

    ReplyDelete