Monday, January 8, 2018

Design Wall Monday

I just can't cram enough sewing into a weekend.  I'm working on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery "On Ringo Lake" clue 8.  I've pieced blocks into sets of three, and have started pinning so I can sew into the 9 patches.  I think I will do that and then make 10 more blocks, so I can make a larger quilt.

On Ringo Lake Clue #8

I'm hoping when I put it together it is not too crazy looking.  I have everything organized so I can go into my sewing room for shorts bursts of time and try to make progress.  I have a meeting every night this week, so I won't get to sew much until the weekend.

Check out Smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com to see what everyone else is doing today. 

http://bit.ly/2maVWhI is the link to Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville blog.

2 comments:

  1. Your colors are beautiful! It's amazing what can be done with little snippets of time when we are organized. Happy snippet sewing!

    ReplyDelete