Monday, August 20, 2018

Catching Up!

Wow!! Where has the summer gone?? I was pretty much offline for 3+ weeks for our wedding and honeymoon.  I'm still trying to catch up with everything, but it's all good.

I've been trying to catch up with Splendid Sampler II. I'm only behind by two blocks now, I think.
After I trimmed the"Flowering Tree" paper pieced block I measured and saw it is not quite 6.5".  I forgot to check the printed version before I started, and it is slightly smaller. I think it will be fine when I put all the blocks together, I just need to pay attention when I assemble the blocks. I completely forgot to check the scaling when I printed. Rats! I need to pay attention next time.

I'm hoping to sew two blocks by Thursday so I will be caught up by the time the next block is released. 

Check out http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/ to see what is on everyone's design wall this morning.

1 comment: