Monday, November 26, 2018

Good Fortune!

Wow! Where has fall gone???  I have been so busy here in Crazy Sue land, but I am still knitting and quilting.

I couldn't resist---I HAD to join the Bonnie Hunter Quiltville Mystery--Good Fortune. Yeah, I really should be working on UFO's, but I knew if I didn't do it I would suffer from FOMO (fear of missing out). Just do it.

I wasn't wild about the color palette, so I decided to try using Christmas fabrics. I have a whole box. Once I got started playing in my box of fabrics, I realized that many were lots of colors and patterns that would not "read" well as red, green, or yellow, but would just look like a jumble of patterns and colors, so I made a quick trip to the quilt shop for a little stash enhancement. ;)

Part 1 was red and white four patches. I'm glad Bonnie went easy on us!

Part 1 is done! ready for Part 2.

Check out Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday link here

Check out Quiltville's Monday Link up here

4 comments:

  1. These look great! I love all of your different fabrics -- a few of them look familiar to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way it goes with scrap quilts, you end up buying more fabric anyway. Good start with your Christmassy themed mystery.

    ReplyDelete