I've been burning it up! I actually finished Camp Loopy 1 project on time:
Not the best picture, and it still needs to be blocked. I broke down and bought blocking wires, so I need to give them a try this weekend. I played yarn chicken and lost! Completely ran out of yarn 12 stitches from the end of the cast off. :( That was including the bits leftover from weaving the ends. I had to tink the bind off and a row and then knit the bind off, but it is done!
And I finished Kevin's socks! That Paton's Kroy sock yarn--I had a knot in two of the three skeins, and of course it was on the toe. ;(
And----I cast on Laylow in MadTosh Merino Light for Camp Loopy 2 last night. I got the garter tab right on the second try. I knitted the first repeat of the drop stitch pattern, but something was wrong, so I tinked back a few rows. Will watch the video again until I get it right.