Thursday, March 22, 2018

Busy month!!!

Wow!! It's been over a month since I posted???  Travel will do that!

Grandbaby prep is in high speed !!  We are less than 6 weeks to due date for our first grandbaby and we are just so excited.

I made bumper pads for the crib.  I used the pattern https://www.fairfieldworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ClassicBabyBumpers-PATTERN.pdf and ordered the precut foam panels from Joann's fabrics. They were not complicated, and I don't know why it took me so long to get them finished, but I did take my time and they look nice, so everyone is happy.
I just need to make a simple crib skirt this weekend.

I found this darling baby sweater pattern, 5 Hour Baby Sweater. It took me a bit longer than 5 hours, but it was easy and a very fun knit.  I will definitely make it again. I used some of the Louet Gems yarn I got at a rummage sale last year. Great find--beautiful yarn.  I had a two hour wait for the Galveston ferry. Glad I went to the bathroom before I got in line!
This is just the cutest sweater!!

All the sweater needs is the sleeve seams sewn and ends woven in.

And a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment